Monday, March 14, 2011

baseball

Baseball season has BEGUN!!
YEAH!! Who is excited?!?!
I love to watch my kids playing baseball and now softball!
I love watching them catching that high flyball!
I love watching them getting ready to bat!
I love watching them give all they got to do something they enjoy!
I love to watch them run the bases!
I love watching them smile after a well played game!
Win or Lose they did their best at the game!

BASEBALL is the American Sport.



Along with Baseball comes all the craziness of running from practice to practice.
Running from game to game. Not just every day of the week but also when they both play at the same time!
YIKES!
I don't like missing anything!!
But I am sure that there will be something missed somewhere.
But when I am there, I will cheer them all on... All the way!!

BASEBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: