Wednesday, July 13, 2011

8 Years of Wedded Bliss!
It has been so much fun!!



God has allowed me to be married to a very wonderful man.
I am very thankful for the past eight years together.
We have learned so much from each other. I know that I have learned a lot from Jube.

Things that I love about Jube:

I love his smile!
I love the time that he spend with his family
I love to watch him play with the kids
I love to hear his wisdom
I love hearing his voice
I love spending time with him
I love his ability to work magic on a vehicle
I love that he is a hard worker
I love that he has a desire to provide for his family
I love that he is the spiritual leader in our family
I love so many thing about my husband.
I am so very thankful that God has allowed to me have such a wonderful, caring husband as Jube.

Thank you Jube for your love!
Thank you Father for these past 8 years, I pray that we can spend 70 more years together!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peri said...

I will stand in agreement with you as a prayer partner. Thank You Jesus for joining PeriDawn and Jube as one forever establishing thier marriage, family and relationship with You always.