Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jube's Project

Jube is a man who loves a great challenge.

One day I entered the shop to find that Jube is taking the engine out of his truck.

"Um, I wonder what is wrong with the engine. It sounded pretty good last time we went for a drive." I said to myself.
The next day or two a lot of things were going on in the shop, not really sure what it was, but I soon find out.
Jube is in the process of putting the engine in the back of his truck!

Now this is something I have never seen before! I wondered what the purpose was for doing this. A lot of questions are going through my head, as I am sure they are going through yours.

I soon learned that Jube really likes a challenge, and also the answer to my question.

There are many reasons for putting the engine in the back of the truck, one of which is, it puts more weight in the back and makes it better for jumping.

Jube started this project around January or February, and has been working on it since.

The majority of the work is done, just the little odds and ends that need to be worked on. He has gone on a few successful drives now.

He sure does have a big smile on his face when he returns to the house!

That is my favorite part of all this, is seeing that grin on his face!

He loves to hear the sound of that motor rumble as he is driving.

One thing that I learned quickly was that now matter how much snow there is on the ground, Jube goes stir crazy and needs a project do. One which he would prefer to be done in his shop!

I loved my husband, and his creativity.

Great Job Jube!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Peri said...

Dude that is awesome something I don't believe I have ever seen.

Peri said...

Dude So interesting I have never seen this on a truck just those funny cars. Very cool.