Monday, July 11, 2011

Everett's Creations

One day I walk into the office to find Everett looking on the computer for army boots.

"Can I help you Everett?"
"Well I am looking for some army boots to wear with my army stuff."
"Okay, lets see what they have."

No luck in finding Everett's size in army boots, after looking for 30 minutes or so.

"Well, I am sorry Everett but you will have to wait until you feet get bigger. Sorry Buddy."

30 minutes pass by, Everett comes to me and says, " Mom, I know what I can do."
"What's that Son?"
"I can take my mud boots and if I cut them here and here and then punch holes in them, then I could have my army boots."
"Everett, please do not do that. You are going to need your mud boots for when it is muddy. If you cut them they they will leek and you will have some pretty wet feet. Please do not cut them."

A day later look what I found. Everett had made his own Army boots.

I do have so say he is a very creative resourceful young man.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Peri said...

He is such a great kid love to watch him operate. The boots are sooooo cool, so question on my mind was now that it was done did he come up with a way to keep from getting his feet wet?

Hawthorne Moments said...

Everett, didn't find a way yet how to keep his feet from getting wet. That I am sure he will be thinking about alot come this fall and winter.